Thursday, June 6, 2013

Premiere Orlando

This year has been crazy busy! 
Which, is a good thing, but not an excuse to ignore my blog 

I have a surprise for you guys though, details from the trade show over the weekend! 
PREMIERE ORLANDO this June was incredible!

I ran into Andi from Fake Bake, which is always a pleasant surprise. 



We played with the new Fake Bake blush and makeup kits.







 Also tested out some new self tanners! 
She sent me home with some freebies I will be blog-rating later for you guys J








Watched Sam Villa cut.


Made out like a bandit with some incredible brushes.



Ran into the Franken-polish.




And talked shop with the amazing people from Shea Moisture! 




Also soon to be blog-rated from my freebies!

Love, 
The Skin Boutique














No comments:

Post a Comment