Saturday, November 17, 2012

H2..Oh..

The first thing I see in all my clients is dehydration. Not to the point of hospitalization or anything Grey's anatomy would need to worry about. 




Still, dehydrated. From the inside-out, you have to nourish and feed your skin. Right now, you're thinking, yeah my moisturizer does that! WRONG. Moisturizers are designed and formulated, yes, to hydrate our skin, but essentially to hold the moisture we feed it, in.

So, how much water are you supposed to drink? Well...how much do you weigh? In pounds, divide that by two and that's how many ounces.




For those of you who think I'm kidding..ask The Curl Girl what happens in less than a weeks time when you follow this. I'll save you the time..AMAZING RESULTS. An almost instant transformation in your skins tone and texture.





No comments:

Post a Comment